“Business unity is critical, it is necessary, without it we render ourselves ineffective” Bonang Mohale, CEO BLSA
Business unity is critical, especially in the context of South Africa, where our young democracy is being tested in an unprecedented manner. Now, more than ever before, the role of business leadership organisations is critical, as we need to drive unity in a way that allows us to start addressing some of the challenges our society is facing.
As a business community, we share similar challenges and the best way to tackle these is through a unified approach – leveraging the collective voice of business is key for the transformation our country so desperately needs. Accelerate Cape Town provides business leaders with a platform to come together, share ideas and chart a way forward, as well as find opportunities to collaborate and co-create, generating greater economies of scale.
Our aim is to mobilise the collective responsibility of corporate business, government and academia to build an inclusive and increasingly prosperous society.
- 15 Feb 2018Relief for SA as Zuma finally resigns…now let’s get to work fixing his mess
- 15 May 2017The Future of Higher Education in SA
- 09 May 2017City of Cape Town Restructure and Strategic Direction
- 17 Apr 2017Economically illiterate leading SA to destruction
- 18 Feb 2017Wealth tax pointless if wasteful expenditure continues