Accelerate Cape Town provides its members with a forum to engage in senior level discussions on issues important for economic growth in the Cape Town region and South Africa. We provide a networking environment for collaborative engagement and advocate for issues of importance to our members and economic growth.
Sponsorship of Accelerate Cape Town carries a number of unique benefits. Our corporate sponsors play a larger role in the Accelerate Cape Town programme of events and initiatives and the additional benefits include
- Strategic influence – influencing activities of Accelerate Cape Town i.e. proposing specific topics of interest for networking and collaboration
- Strategic networking – first priority in high profile engagements such as Dinner with the Premier, Business Government Working Group
- Sponsorship – opportunity to host a series of events and reach a high level business influencer
- Profile – opportunity to provide comment on key issues though the Accelerate Cape Town newsletter and use this channel to highlight key successes
- Branding – sponsors logos will feature on all Accelerate Cape Town’s communications.
Accelerate Cape Town offers all our Members and Sponsor the following benefits:
- Networking – opportunity to engage in dialogue with key decision makers in business, government, and key stakeholders in the Cape Town region
- Business Strategy – exposure to key issues, policies and strategies influencing economic development. Input into your corporate planning meetings at your request.
- Thought Leadership – exposure to thought leading debate and discussion through our networking programme
- Advocacy – facilitation of discussion on issues impacting on economic growth and raising awareness where appropriate
- Mobilising – mobilising the collective resources of our members with key stakeholders
- Business Development – opportunity to network with our members at events an d gain business contacts
- Marketing – featuring on our website and opportunity to raise awareness of your activity through the Accelerate Cape Town newsletter
Tertiary and Research Institutions
- University Business Relationship – opportunity to build relationships with corporate Cape Town for collaborative working, funding discussions, graduate placement programmes, etc.
- Profiling research – opportunity to gain exposure for your research and academics through a series of Innovation workshops
- Commercialisation – opportunity to discuss the commercialisation of research with business