Our CEO Engagements are a key focus of Accelerate Cape Town and is a forum for the CEO’s of our corporate members and other top-level business leaders in the region to network at a senior level across business and government.
The level of the speaker and format of the engagement ensures a good level of discussion and debate on key topics for both the Cape Town city region and South Africa. At times, these events observe Chatham House rules to ensure honest robust debate with a level of confidentiality. This forum is a premier business forum with engagement from some of the top business executives in the Cape Town city region.
"In addition to playing a leading role in accelerating the pulse of business in the Cape Town city region, Accelerate Cape Town provides a dynamic platform for business leaders in the Western Cape to connect and exchange ideas on current issues and key trends within the business landscape. As a strategic partner, Accelerate Cape Town serves as ‘the voice of business’, advocating for policies and practices that ensures the regions’ continued growth and development."
John Lomberg Head: Stakeholder Relations & Corporate Social Investment Santam
- 15 May 2017The Future of Higher Education in SA
- 07 Feb 2017Unlocking SME Growth with Adrian Gore
- 30 Nov 2016Structural Reform Required to Reignite South Africa’s Economy
- 18 Nov 2016Dinner with the Exec Mayor Patricia de Lille and the Mayoral Committee
- 03 Nov 2016AGM 2016: S&P’s Konrad Reuss on what SA needs to do to avoid junk status