One of the UN Sustainable Development Goals is to ensure that city regions are green and sustainable. To support this objective, Accelerate Cape Town joined forces with KPMG to put sustainability firmly on the corporate agenda and discuss issues such as climate change, energy, food, and water security.
This forum explores the opportunities and possibilities for joint sustainability initiatives and connects sustainability professionals to access sustainability resources more efficiently.
"As hosts of the Sustainability Forum, it was important to create a recognised forum involving all relevant parties, to ensure Cape Town’s future resilience and economic prosperity. Through Accelerate Cape Town, we were able to create engaging discussions and raise awareness of key issues and projects."
Tony Wright Partner KPMG
- 07 Dec 2015The Ocean Economy – economic value vs environmental impact
- 22 Sep 2015Food and Water Scarcity and Security
- 29 Jul 2015Rapid Urbanisation: designing inclusive and sustainable cities
- 30 Mar 2015Business and WC Government mitigating the energy crisis
- 18 Mar 2015What can business and regional government do about the energy crisis?