Networking and thought leadership are key focus areas of Accelerate Cape Town. We provide a high-profile platform of projects and networking events for business leaders to meet their peers, Government and other stakeholders. These events stimulate discussion, ensure ideas and best-practice are shared, and foster partnerships to catalyse economic growth within the region.
One of our main mechanisms to facilitate this is Accelerate Cape Town’s Thought Leaders Breakfasts. Hosted by our corporate sponsors such as Deloitte, PwC, Webber Wentzel and Vodacom, these meetings are centred on topical issues that concern the economic development of the region. We offer our members the opportunity to gain exposure while ensuring that concrete action takes place to drive the region towards a globally recognised business destination.
"Deloitte is very proud of its association with Accelerate Cape Town. The aims of Accelerate Cape Town to accelerate economic growth, to enhance the regions view as an investment destination, to give business a voice and to provide business leaders, government and other stakeholders with a networking opportunity, are really aims that we agree with 100%."
Marius Alberts Regional Leader, Western Cape Deloitte
- 29 Jun 2017Cape Town’s Water Crisis Requires Innovative Solutions to Increase Water Supply
- 05 Jun 2017Tackling Youth Unemployment
- 09 May 2017City of Cape Town Restructure and Strategic Direction
- 16 Mar 2017Millennials – Managing Mobile Millennial Workplaces
- 24 Nov 2016AfricaCom – Big Data & Roadmap to Smart Cape Town