Deloitte, one of the country’s leading professional services firms, provides audit, tax, consulting, risk advisory, business-process-as-a-service and corporate finance services through approximately 4 000 people in nine offices in South Africa. Across Africa Deloitte has a physical presence in 34 of the 51 countries that it services.
Deloitte in South Africa is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Our vision is to aspire to be the standard of excellence, the first choice of the most sought-after clients and talent.
Our mission is to
- Serve the public interest as one of the cornerstones of corporate governance by supplying world-class assurance services
- Supply world-class, professional advisory services to our clients, insofar as this is compatible with local and international regulations and the best principles of corporate governance
- Help our clients and our people excel, through both these activities
Our shared values are timeless. They succinctly describe the core principles that distinguish the Deloitte culture:
- Outstanding value to markets and clients
- Commitment to one another
- Strength from cultural diversity
By working together in multi-functional teams, our professionals are able to share knowledge and ideas to develop solutions that are tailored to each client.
We are focused on client service through a global strategy executed in 150 countries worldwide. With access to the deep intellectual capital of 225,000 people worldwide, our member firms (including their affiliates) deliver services in four professional areas: audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services. They serve over one-half of the world’s largest companies, as well as large national enterprises, public institutions, and successful fast-growing global companies.