Business / Government / Academia
The relationship between business, government and academia is vital to economies, especially those that require high levels of socio-economic transformation. At Accelerate Cape Town, we believe that these three stakeholders should collaborate to positively contribute to the socio-economic transformation South Africa so desperately needs.
We work to create an ecosystem in which engagement between business, government and the Western Cape’s four universities is synergetic and highly impactful.
Accelerate Cape Town’s Business Leadership Programme aims to:
- Stimulate robust discussion on issues such as governance and ethics and also, to hold government accountable on these critical issues
- Connect Business, Government and Higher Education to find opportunities to collaborate and co-create, generating greater economies of scale
- Tap into the depth of expertise found in universities, ensuring we remain innovative and relevant as a city
- 03 Oct 2017AGM with Bonang Mohale
- 19 Sep 2017Governance of State-owned Enterprises
- 16 Jun 2017Pity the Youth, for they shall inherit the National debt
- 15 May 2017The Future of Higher Education in SA
- 07 Feb 2017Unlocking SME Growth with Adrian Gore