Business in Cape Town has challenges with the attraction and retention of talent, specifically of skilled black talent. To support our members’ Human Capital programmes, Accelerate Cape Town hosts a number of initiatives such as our Inspiration Sessions and Young Leaders Dinners.
These engagements provide a large vibrant forum for young professionals in Cape Town to network, as well as intimate dinners for our Sponsor companies where young professionals can debate issues such as transformation and career progression.
The aim of the Human Capital programme is to:
- Address issues of transformation in Cape Town
- Provide a dialogue between business and academia and address issues impacting on graduate placement and work readiness
- Provide a cross-sector engagement for HR professionals in Cape Town through workshops
- Provide a networking platform for newly relocated staff of our member companies through our Welcome to Cape Town networking engagement
- 01 Jul 2017Support the WC Government Apprenticeship Game Changer
- 05 Jun 2017Tackling Youth Unemployment
- 12 May 2017HR Professionals Forum: How Leaders Build Powerful Cultures to Drive Growth
- 16 Mar 2017Millennials – Managing Mobile Millennial Workplaces
- 30 Nov 2016Artisans: a Game Changer for the Local Economy