Accelerate Cape Town creates programmes on key issues impacting on and opportunities for Cape Town city region. As part of these programmes, we host dynamic workshops where we ensure a robust discussion and unpacking of issues between business and appropriate parties. The outcomes ensure an action-oriented plan with additional engagements to drive key topics forward.
Our workshops vary depending on the topic being discussed and Accelerate Cape Town ensures that our corporate members brainstorm and debate issues with Government and Higher Education through our collaboration with the Cape Higher Education Consortium. We also provide forums for our member to discuss pertinent issue in particular operational streams such as HR and CSI.
Our workshops address a variety of issues such as innovation from Digital Cape Town and the Smart City strategy, Talent Management and work readiness, and opportunities for universities and business to collaborate along the innovation value chain.
"This type of collaboration between business and government at the Digital Cape Town Workshop is what world class cities do."
Valter Adao Director Deloitte Digital
- 12 May 2017HR Professionals Forum: How Leaders Build Powerful Cultures to Drive Growth
- 17 Mar 2017Open Data: what government data is available?
- 24 Nov 2016HR Professionals Forum: Innovation in Talent Management
- 20 Jun 2016HR Professionals Forum: Addressing Talent Retention and Transformation
- 16 Feb 2016Business and University Innovation Workshop