- This event has passed.
What Does the Future of Leadership Look Like?
July 19, 2018 @ 7:30 am - 10:00 am
Accelerate Cape Town has partnered with global coaching partnership Within People to host a conversation with leaders across South Africa, US, UK and Asia to explore how leadership is changing and what leadership of the future looks like.
This breakfast session will combine insights from these global conversations with interactive discussions on:
- What qualities leaders of the future need and what the barriers are to living them
- Real stories from leaders who are successfully leading 21st Century organisations
- Practical steps you as a leader can take to strengthen the way you lead
What you will get out of the session:
- Inspiration: a sense of the opportunity for a new style of leadership through stories from your peers and leaders globally.
- Confidence: to hear first hand how your peers are overcoming challenges and successfully changing the way they lead. Best practice practical steps to take.
Kim Hawke, Partner at Within People: At heart, Kim is a brand strategist, working closely with leaders to help them connect with their purpose and using this to create meaningful and authentic products and experiences for employees and customers. She works with organisations who are open to, and take an active part in change and clients include Woolworths, The City of Cape Town, WWF UK & SAB. She loves being part of creating powerful and energised teams, as when people are clear about why they do what they do, the rest flows.
Kate Clayton, Partner, Within People. Kate is a strategist and facilitator working with social businesses, non-profits and corporates such as Cadbury’s, Open Africa, Marie Stopes, and Bertha Centre for Social Innovation and Entrepreneurship. She is energised by the meaningful change that comes from tapping into our authentic selves as leaders, to grow our businesses and brands. The magic lies in our ability to access all of who we are, so that our teams and organisations can be all of who they can be.
*Please note that this event is for members only